Welcome back guys, As you know Amazon is quiz giant and never miss any festivals when it comes to launch a quiz. So Navratri is coming and they launch another quiz called Amazon Quiz 30 September 2020. We regularly update the quiz answers for you. We wish our answers will help you to win the quiz prizes/awards.
Amazon 30 September Quiz Time Details:
- Quiz Prize: Samsung Galaxy M21
- Total Prizes: 5 Prizes
- Available On: Amazon App Only
- Based On: General Knowledge
- Period: 30 September 2020
- Daily Timing – Morning 8 To 12
- Winner Announcement: 30th September 2020
How To Enter Into Quiz:
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Scroll Down and Find Quiz Time Daily 8AM-12PM
Amazon 30 September Quiz Time Answers – 30th Sep 2020
Q1: Arundhati Roy Won The Booker Prize In 1997 For Her Debut Novel. What Was The Novel Called?
Answer 1: The God Of Small Things
Q2: Tour De France Is An Annual Multi-Stage Event Associated With Which Of These Sports?
Answer 2: Cycling
Q3: Whish Of These Is A Founder Of The Popular Messaging App ‘Whatsapp’?
Answer 3: Jan Koum
Q4: In 1996, A Mammal Named Dolly Was Successfully Cloned For The First Time. What Type Of Animal Was It?
Answer 4: Sheep
Q5: Which Company Has Made The Humanoid Robot Known As ASIMO?
Answer 5: Honda