Welcome back , Here you can find World Heart Day Quiz Answers. We regularly update the quiz answers for you. We wish our answers will help you to win the quiz prizes/awards.
If you are one of the lucky people to win the quiz, Do let us know. we will featured your name on our front page of website.
World Heart Day Quiz 23 September 2020 Details:
- 50 Rs 3000 gift vouchers
- 1000 Rs 100 gift vouchers
- Super coins and many more
Today’s Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Play and Win Apple Watch
- Amazon quiz Date – 23rd Sep To 10th Oct 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30th Oct 2020
- Total Winner: 20
How To Enter Into Quiz:
Its very easy to play all the quiz on Amazon, if you not yet install Amazon app, please install it from play store and follow the steps below.
- Download Amazon Mobile App
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Menu Button
- Go to the search section
- Search Funzone
- On the top, you can see Amazon Daily Quiz
- Scroll Down and Find Quiz Time Daily 8AM-12PM
World Heart Day Quiz Answers- September 23 , 2020
Q1: On December 3, 1967, 53-Year-Old Louis Washkansky Received The First ____ Transplant. Fill In The Blank.
Answer 1: Heart
Q2: How Many Chambers Are There In A Human Heart?
Answer 2: 4
Q3: Which Part Of The Heart Gets Its Name From The Latin Word For ‘Belly’?
Answer 3: Ventricle
Q4: Which Of These Hashtags Is Being Promoted By The World Heart Federation In Observance Of World Heart Day 2020?
Answer 4: #UseHeart
Q5: The Idea Of World Heart Day Was Conceived By Antoni Bayés De Luna, Who Was The President Of Which Organization From 1997-99?
Answer 5: World Heart Federation